Assalamu alaikum wr. wbr.,
It’s with a great pleasure to welcome you to Taysir Virtual Qur’an Academy (TVQ.Academy) website. TVQ.Academy is a newly established online academy dedicated for Qur’anic studies. It’s determined to bringing the Qur’an closer to every Muslim, in a more practical and using contemporary methods and tools.
TVQ.Academy’s objectives are to bring the learning of the Qur’an to every Muslim, consideration to the busy world and time we live today. It aims to raise your confidence in the Qur’an, and bring you as closest possible, to the Qur’an. It also aims to reach with you to memorizing the entire Qur’an insha Allah. As you know; the companions of the Qur’an are the special people of Allah.
For a start, we are introducing two courses, which are prerequisite for anyone who wants to study the Qur’an in-depth. The two courses include an open-ended Qur’an recitation and an open-ended Qur’an memorization.
Both programmes will take you through a step-by-step Qur’an learning with the correct pronunciation of words (letters) of the Qur’an and the rules of Tajwīd. Only qualified Qur’an teachers are assigned to teach at TVQ.Academy. All you have to do is to develop the willingness to transform your life to a Qur’anic. You also need to have a WhatsApp (or its alternative) on your phone (which you likely have already). You will also need to have access to FaceTime Skype or Google Hangout. Above all that, you have to have a purified intention to do it for Him. Once you provide us with that, we’ll take care of the rest, insha Allah.
TVQ.Academy’s Concept of Online Learning
The idea emerged as many people approached the founder of TVQ.Academy, asking him to teach them Qur’an. Most of the time, he has to sadly apologize, as he’s either busy at work or studies. Upon reflection, he realized that, he could help and attend to such requests by utilizing the convenience of our time; the Internet and Social Networking Sites (SNS). With the existence of these technologies, he’ll be able to spare each of them 30 minutes of his free time, and also save them travelling time. Therefore, online learning with more convenient options is the solution.
At TVQ.Academy, we adopt new methods and modern mobile technologies to help you grasp the Qur’an whether you are busy at work, school, home (for homemakers) or on the go.
Our targeted audience at TVQ.Academy is anyone who:
- Wants to learn to recite or memorize the Qur’an.
- Is able to recognize the Arabic alphabets and the words of the Qur’an.
- Has access to WhatsApp (or its alternative) and has access to FaceTime, Skyp or Google Hangout.
At the moment, TVQ.Academy is set to offer open-ended lessons in Qur’an recitation and Qur’an memorization.
- Open-ended Quran Recitation
- Open-ened Qur’an Memorization
Benefits of Our Programmes
- You’re fulfilling your religious duty as you recite or memorize the Qur’an
- You’re preparing your proof for the Day of Judgment.
- You’re building a good rapport with your interceder on the Day of Judgment.
- You’re getting your status raised in this life.
- You’re among the best of the people.
- You make tenfold of rewards for each letter you recite from the Qur’an.
- You’re in the company of the noble and obedient angels.
- You’re determining your position in Paradise by the amount of Qur’an you memorize in this life!
- The Qur’an will lead you to Paradise!
Features of Our Programmes
- Online Based
- Free Registration.
- 3 Days Free Trial.
- No long term contracts (month-to-month payment).
- Very Affordable
- FREE Courses (for those who can’t afford to pay).
- Convenient; Anytime, Anywhere
- Flexible Timings
- Time saving
The Methods of Learning the Qur’an with TVQ.Academy
The instructor will tell you where to start, which is usually you’ll start to learn to master al-Fatihah. Thereafter, you’ll learn Juz’ ‘Amma (the last Juz’ in the Qur’an), start from the last chapter, gradually up.
You’ll first recite Surah al-Fatihah and sent it to the instructor via WhatsApp. You can do that right away from your WhatsApp voice messaging.
After he listens to it, he’ll give you a feedback on what to improve. He’ll then ask you to practise them and re-record your recitation and resend it to him. This process will continue until you master al-Fatihah (or any chapter/verses/pages).
After finishing every 5 pages through the WhatsApp practices, you’ll have to recite all the 5 pages in front of the instructor. A Skype, FaceTime or HangOut telephony will be needed.
Then, you’ll continue with the next 5 pages as you did with the previous.
After completing every Juz’ (Juz’ Amma in this case) you’ll be tested in the entire Juz’ (this means all your previous recitations if you have already gone through more than one Juz’). This ensures to keep you close to your Qur’an.
Allahu Hafiz 🙂